TokenTraxx marketplace FAQs
Step 1. Get the Polygon chain in your wallet
Step 4. Verify your email and basic information
Step 5. Enter your preferred payment details and confirm your purchase
Once you have MATIC in your wallet you can use ApeSwap DEX to swap to TRAXX (on Polygon network). 1. Visit https://apeswap.finance/swap 2. Connect wallet (top right menu) 3. Select the drop down menu for the 'To' token, and search for 'TRAXX' 4. Enter amount of MATIC you wish to trade 5. Select 'Swap' & confirm the transaction from MetaMask 6. Once completed you can 'Add TRAXX to MetaMask' Remember you can always check the TRAXX contract address on: Polyscan CoinGecko CoinMarketCap
You can do this by tapping 'Import tokens' at the bottom of your asset list in MetaMask. In MetaMask, the symbol and decimals should auto-generate once you paste in the contract address.
- Contract address: 0xD43Be54C1aedf7Ee4099104f2DaE4eA88B18A249
- Token symbol: TRAXX
- Decimals: 18
More on how to add custom tokens to MetaMask:
- 3.Connect Metamask or choose WalletConnect to connect your wallet
- 4.Select the NFT to wish to buy
- 5.Proceed through the checkout process*
*You will need TRAXX Tokens in your wallet in order to purchase NFTs
USDC and USDT on Ethereum. B-USDT, B-USDC and BUSD on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- 1.Find the NFT's contract address (e.g. link to Etherscan will contain address)
- 2.Copy the NFTs contract address to clipboard
- 3.Tap on the 'NFTs' tab, and paste from clipboard to the 'Address' box.
- 4.Find the NFT's ID, and copy this to the clipboard.
- 5.Paste the ID into the 'ID' box in MetaMask, tap on the 'ADD' button, and your NFTs should appear under the NFTs tab.
Clear your cookie cache, and then reinstall MetaMask.
You can speed up the transaction by ****adding more MATIC gas fees. This usually allows the transaction to be executed faster. Here is an additional step to speed up the transaction with 40Gwei:https://polygonscan.com/gastracker